Thursday, May 20, 2010

Have you read these books?

here's a list of some books that i dont think many people have read:





Idda B


Heaven Eyes


Corner of the Universe


Hoot


Chasing Redbird


The Secret Garden





Idda B-a girl who is very independent, has been home schooled her wholle life, and talks to trees until her family starts having problems. i kno that sounds boring, and maybe it will be to some people, but i really enjoyed it.





Heaven Eyes-2 kids who find a weird girl with webbed feet and hands[no, i wont have magic stuff in it] while running away from an orphanage. she lives w/ her granpa and has never been to the outside world.





Hoot-3 kids trying to save the owls' homes from some people trying to build something on top of their little holes.[they made a movie about it]





i havent read Corner of the Universe, but my friends said it was really good!





Chasing Redbird-a girl named Zinnia, or Zinny, who's cousin/best friend died when she was very young. her aunt died too a couple years later. her uncle calls the aunt his

Have you read these books?
I haven't read any of them. The only one I've ever heard of is The Secret Garden. I may have read that one when I was a kid but I don't remember it.
Reply:Hi, now I remember The Secret Garden! That was a good book. Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment