Wednesday, April 29, 2009

How often do i water Zinnia flowers?

I planted some Zinnia flowers in my front house. I don't know how often i should water them. So far i water them every other day?

How often do i water Zinnia flowers?
It depends on where you live and where you plant them. I never water my zinnia cause the flower bed is about 15 ft away from a creek and the soil stays moist in hot summer (lucky me).


The plants will tell you if the leaves start to wilt, they need more water. So just wait and see, in summer time if you water them today and they start to wilt tomorrow then you need to water them everyday.


Just remember give water on the roots and not the leaves, the leaves need to stay dry or powdery mildew will grow on them.
Reply:if you live in the south where the heat is ridiculous, water them every freakin day. If it's a more temperate climate, every other day should be fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment